Home - NEWS - Miss Auburn -
Teen Miss Auburn
Jr. Miss Auburn
- Young Miss
Auburn - Little Miss Auburn -
Mother Of The
Year - West Coast Regional -
Ms Auburn / Mother Of
Ms. Auburn "Congratulations Loretta!"
Ms Auburn / Mother Of The Year
PAGEANT INFO - COMING SOON
PAGEANT APPLICATION - COMING SOON
"Savings Bond or
Cash Prizes Offered"
Queens & Royal Court
Will Make Appearances Throughout The Year
If you have any
questions regarding eligibility,
please contact us.
Mother Of The Year
Ms. Auburn "Congratulations Jessica!"
Mother Of The Year
2014 Miss Auburn Pageant
New representatives of Auburn were recently
crowned at the Annual Miss Auburn Pageant.
This competition engages young
women to support local charities, write essays, give speeches and interview with
panels of judges.
Winners will spend their year volunteering at community
service events and will earn scholarships at the end of their reign.
in photo from Left to Right
Junior Miss Auburn - Abigail
Dettbarn-Riley, Ms. Auburn - Melissa Vanni, Mother of the Year- Samantha
Danielson, Teen Miss Auburn
Rachel Peters, Miss Sierra Cities - Bree Geno,
Miss Auburn - Aileen Weaver, Little Miss Auburn - Megan Sands, Young Miss Auburn
- Marinna Grijalva!
Sponsors for this year's event were: Roper's
Jewelers, Mel's Diner of Auburn, the Auburn Optimist Club, International Fight
Sports and Foster Graphics.
- Little Miss Auburn - Megan Sands
- Daughter of Elizabeth & Dale, Student at St. Joseph's School, supports
Auburn Faith Hospice and wants to become a teacher.
- Young Miss Auburn - Marinna Grijalva
- Daughter of Chris & Jeremy, Student at Weimar Hills School, supports
Operation Christmas Child, and wants to become a Marine Biologist.
- Junior Miss Auburn - Abigail
- Daughter of Lorraine & Chris, Student at Placer High School, supports
Miracle Worker and works with the elderly at Eskaton Village.
- Teen Miss Auburn - Rachel Peters
- Daughter of Nancy & Scott, Student at Whitney High School, supports the
Alzheimers Association and wants to become a Special Needs Teacher.
- Miss Sierra Cities - Bree Geno
- Daughter of Deb & Ray, Supports Depression Counseling for Jr High &
High School Students, wants to become a Crime Scene Investigator.
- Miss Auburn - Aileen Weaver
- Daughter of Davina & Ed, supports the Folds of Honor Foundation,
currently works as the Merchandiser/Buyer for Cache Creek Golf Club.
- Mother of the Year - Samantha
- Married to Jeremy, mother of 1 boy, supports Champions for Change, musician
and store manager.
- Ms. Auburn - Melissa Vanni
- Married to Ryan, mother of 4 boys, advocates Healthy Food for Families and
is a food blog writer with her own site,
- Junior Miss Auburn Royal Court Members
- Teagan Stayner - Jr. Ambassador
- Aniyah Brown - 1st Runner Up
- Cheyenne Hale - Academic & Reliability Winner, 1st Runner Up
- Sam Mayer - Essay & Reliability Winner Nicole Tait - Photogenic
& Spirit Winner
- Teen Miss Royal Court Members
- Samantha Slade - Speech & Fitness Winner
- Jessica Neely - Photogenic & Spirit Winner
- Ms. Royal Court Members
- Tanya Worrell - Ms. Ambassador
- Heather Clark - 1st Runner Up for Ms. Auburn
- Alison Poroshin - 1st Runner Up for Mother of the Year.
2013 MOTHER OF THE YEAR
2012 MOTHER OF THE YEAR
Congratulations To Our 2008
Mother Of The Year
Amy is the mother of
She has run a foster home
for medically fragile
Denise is the mother of
14, 10, and 9.
Employee for the City of
Department - Records, and
official Family chauffer.
Wendy is the mother of two
children, 12 and 8. She is an
IT Analyst for the City of Roseville
Department, student at
National University and volunteer
Olympics, and many non
1st Runner Up, Photogenic
is the mother of one child
21. She is the owner of Brigitte's
Studio, a volunteer for
victims of domestic violence and
of the Lyme Disease
Support Group for Placer County.
She is also a
Therapist Practitioner, co-owner
of Sound Solutions.
To find out how to join any
of the Auburn Pageants, send an e-mail to
2007 Mother Of The
All finalists in the Mother of the Year pageant, had to be
nominated by someone for their outstanding qualities as a mother, and their
contributions to their family, church or community.
Congratulations to the finalists in the Mother Of The Year
Public Speaking Award
2005 - 06 Mother Of
- Mrs. Ambassador,
Yvette - 2nd Runner Up
Jennifer - 1st Runner Up,
Della - Mother of the Year
Carole - Ms. Elegance,
Carissa - Mrs. Stage Presence